Teaching Christian Values
The mission of Spicewood Christian Academy is to develop the next generation of Christ-centered servant leaders with integrity and academic excellence.
- Devoted Christian teachers, parents and staff
- Small class size for optimal learning
- 5 day schedule (Noon dismissal on Fridays with after school care until 4:00pm)
- Daily chapel/Bible class
- Christ-centered environment
- Partnering with parents and families
- Active faith-based learning
- Strong commitment to, and involvement in, our community
- Daily schedule: 8:30am-3:00pm academic courses, enrichment class period, daily chapel.
- Currently the only private school in Spicewood, TX with students in Pre-K- 9th grade
- Commitment to teach skill-based subjects of math and language arts systematically and logically, and to teach content-based subjects from a Christian worldview.
- Teaching history across time periods and around the globe; science across the wide spectrum of science disciplines
- A true liberal arts education that encompasses art, music & PE in addition to core academics
- Intentional focus on developing Christ-centered servant leadership in every student
“Show me your ways, Lord, teach me your paths.”
Our goal is to prepare students to serve God and others, to develop their interests, to foster joy in learning, and to build community by partnering with parents to train up their children to become Christ-centered leaders for the purposes God has for them.
Students who have early musical training will develop the areas of the brain related to language and reasoning.
Giving wings to the artists who’d like to take it up as a career or just a hobby.
The practice of cultivating plants and livestock.