Teaching Christian Values
The mission of Spicewood Christian Academy is to develop the next generation of Christ-centered leaders with integrity and academic excellence.
Outstanding educational opportunities for children from Pre-K through 8th grade featuring:
- Devoted Christian teachers, parents and staff
- Academic excellence
- Ideal small class size for optimal learning
- Daily chapel/Bible class
- Christ-centered environment
- Partnering with parents and families
- Active faith-based learning
- Strong commitment to, and involvement in, our community
- Commitment to teach the skill-based subjects of math and language arts systematically and logically; and commitment to teach the content-based subjects from a Christian worldview; teaching history across time periods and around the globe; and science across the wide spectrum of science disciplines.
- A true liberal arts education that encompasses art, music and PE in addition to the core academics
- Intentional focus on developing leadership in every student
- 4.5/5 day schedule (noon dismissal on Fridays with after school care until 4:00pm)
- Daily schedule: 8:40am-3:00pm, with core academics in the mornings and enrichment courses in the afternoons
- After school care M-F until 4:00pm
- Afternoon enrichment courses are open to homeschool students
- Currently the only private school in Spicewood, TX with students in Pre-K through 8th grade
“Show me your ways, Lord, teach me your paths.”
Our goal is to prepare students to serve God and others, to develop their interests, to foster joy in learning, and to build community by partnering with parents to train up their children to become Christ-centered leaders for the purposes God has for them.
Students who have early musical training will develop the areas of the brain related to language and reasoning.
Giving wings to the artists who’d like to take it up as a career or just a hobby.
The practice of cultivating plants and livestock.